Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Review of the practice (not the doc)  |  show details
by Maria on Jan 7th, 2014

If you are a working mother to be, that needs an obgyn with evening hours, do yourself a favor and find another practice that has more respect for your time. I am 8.5 months pregnant and for EVERY single appointment here, they have made me wait 1-1.5 hours to be seen. Sometimes the wait is 2 hours long... and my appointments with the doctors are usually just 5 minutes. I am definitely finding another obgyn for my next pregnancy.

|  Amazing  |  show details
Feb 3rd, 2011

A friend of mine recommended Dr. Greenberg's practice when I was pregnant in 2006. Dr. Greenberg (Meir) was my primary through my entire pregnancy and he was a consummate professional. He was extremely patient with my never ending questions and even had a sense of humor. He did an ultrasound on my very first visit (at only 6 weeks) and even let us hear the baby's heartbeat!Of all the doctor's in the practice, he was definitely my favorite, unfortunately he doesn't actually deliver any longer, but he and his staff gave us the best care. You will see all 5 doctors at least 2 times so that you're comfortable with each one. My second favorite was Dr. Christine Melgar, and she is the doctor who actually performed my emergency C-section and did a phenomenal job.I would highly recommend them to anyone I know who is expecting. My only regret right now is that I'm pregnant and live in Tampa, so I have to find another office and comparing them with Dr. Greenberg will be nearly impossible! :(