A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meir Wetzler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meir Wetzler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wetzler
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wetzler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meir Wetzler, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wetzler graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wetzler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meir Wetzler MD is a male Oncologist , has 31 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Meir Wetzler practice?
- Dr. Meir Wetzler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Meir Wetzler practices Medical Oncology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Oncologists.