Learn more about Dr. Meir Wetzler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meir Wetzler is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meir Wetzler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wetzler graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wetzler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wetzler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans