Learn more about Dr. Meir Wetzler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meir Wetzler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wetzler
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wetzler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meir Wetzler, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wetzler graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wetzler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meir Wetzler MD is a male Oncologist , has 32 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Meir Wetzler practice?
- Dr. Meir Wetzler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Meir Wetzler practices Medical Oncology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Oncologists.