A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meira Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meira Friedman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meira Friedman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Friedman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meira Malka Friedman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Meira M. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Meira Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Meira Friedman practices Pediatrics near Merion Station, PA.
See Merion Station Pediatricians.