A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meitra Doty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meitra Doty is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doty
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Doty Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Doty graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Doty has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meitra Leigh Doty MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Meitra L. Doty practice?
- Dr. Meitra Doty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Meitra Doty practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.