A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meitra Doty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meitra Doty is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Doty graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Doty has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meitra Leigh Doty MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Meitra L. Doty practice?
- Dr. Meitra Doty has 1 office location.
Dr. Meitra Doty practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.