A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meituck Hu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Hu graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Hu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meituck Hu MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Meituck Hu practice?
- Dr. Meituck Hu has 1 office location.
Dr. Meituck Hu practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.