inactive

Meiying Kuo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 9th, 2015
Great MD/Specialist
Dr Kuo is Great. She took the time to research and listen to a difficult situation with my hand. She's been explaining every step and has been great to deal with. If you want a Dr that listens to and takes her patients seriously then I would highly recommend Dr Kuo!

December 15th, 2014
Stay away!!!
I do not have enough space to list all the things that went wrong in her treatment of my son. After seeing one of the top surgeons in our area had he followed her treatment plan he would have a finger bent permanently in a 90degree angle all for not doing a skin graph to repair trauma area. I would not let her take a splinter out of me if I was going to die from it! I would do it myself with more confidence in my work! Please stay clear.

February 15th, 2014
Good Job!
I really like Dr. Kuo she is very professional and told me exactly what is was going to do in my surgical procedure. I have full trust and faith in Dr. Kuo and feel lucky to have her in our community,