inactive

Meiyu T Lai MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 9th, 2014
One of the Best
I consider Dr. Lai my hero. I have lived in many different countries and cities. I have had to work with various doctors to help me with the complex and severe scoliosis issues I have had to deal since I was 12 years old. Dr. Lai is extremely knowledgeable, compassionate and courteous. I am so thankful that I found her! Next year I celebrate my 65th birthday and I am not sure if I would be mobile if it were not for her care.

August 31st, 2012
Dr Lai's exam was very scripted and robotic. Not sure why they bother calling this a 'Spine Center' - as this protrays that their might be a hint of sophistication to both a diagnosis and course of treatment/management. No so here. Typical verbiage regarding spine injections, surgery, trigger point injections! (please, someone introduce this Dr. to myofascial release therapy); in short the usual grab bag of junk american trained doctors dole out. Dr Lai did not even order all the xrays needed - I went out of my way to interupt the 'script', to make a pointed note that my HIPS were also involved - but no hip xrays were ordered - only lumbar. Does the Spine Center consider the HIPS outside their jurisdiction or do I need to go to a HIP Dr for this? If so, no referral was given...

September 13th, 2011