Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
by Leslie on Aug 7th, 2014

Dr.Yang has been my doctor going on 6 years now. From the moment I met her until now, she has been great. She is ALWAYS punctual, never fails to return my calls or refill my prescription right away and always takes the time to listen to what I am there for. She always go through all my options instead of just giving me medicine. Even after three surgeries that were not in her expertise, she made sure to follow up with me and communicated very well with my surgeon. I am very comfortable with her and I have recommended others to go to her and they all agree.

Mar 13th, 2013

Dr. Yang can be very blunt with her communication which I don't feel comfortable at times. Also she's not good at returning calls or messages. Will switch primary doc soon.

Caring Doctor show details Caring Doctor
by In Good Hands on May 14th, 2010

Dr Yang reminds me of my retired Doctor who was so caring and talked to you as a person and explained reasons and prevention. My Wife has become her patient too and she is also impressed stating that she has never experienced such caring from her previous Doctors. I am recommending her to anyone in search of a new Doctor.