- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mekala Ramgopal is Good. Dr. Ramgopal has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mekala Ramgopal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Acid Reflux Disease Gastroesophageal Reflux GERD, Endoscopy Endoscopic Surgery, and Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramgopal graduated from Sri Ramachandra Medical College And Research Institute, Chennai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ramgopal has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Episcopal Hospital South Shore
- St Catherine of Siena Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ramgopal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 20 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mekala Ramgopal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mekala Ramgopal practice?
Dr. Mekala Ramgopal practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Geriatric Medicine near Far Rockaway, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Arverne, NY and Long Beach, NY.
See Far Rockaway Internists, Far Rockaway Gastroenterologists, and Far Rockaway Geriatric Doctors.