A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mekala Ramgopal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mekala Ramgopal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mekala Ramgopal, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Peptic Ulcer
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramgopal graduated from Sri Ramachandra Medical College And Research Institute, Chennai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ramgopal has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mekala Ramgopal MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mekala Ramgopal practice?
- Dr. Mekala Ramgopal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mekala Ramgopal practices Gastroenterology near Far Rockaway, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Lido Beach, NY and Arverne, NY.
See Far Rockaway Gastroenterologists.