Learn more about Dr. Mekala Ramgopal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mekala Ramgopal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mekala Ramgopal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Peptic Ulcer
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramgopal graduated from Sri Ramachandra Medical College And Research Institute, Chennai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ramgopal has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ramgopal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 20 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mekala Ramgopal practice?
Dr. Mekala Ramgopal practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Geriatric Medicine near Far Rockaway, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Lido Beach, NY and Arverne, NY.
See Far Rockaway Internists, Far Rockaway Gastroenterologists, and Far Rockaway Geriatric Doctors.