Dr. Mel Cole MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 15th, 2015
Professional, Compassionate, Great Bedside manner. A Great Surgeon. Takes great care of his patients. Couldn't ask for a Better Surgeon. I have had many surgeries, but never cared for like I was by Dr. Mel Cole. Absolutely the Best!

September 24th, 2014
Exceptional Surgeon
Doctor Mel Cole was absolutely the best surgeon I have personally have operate on me. I had unforeseen complications after surgery that could have been life threatening. Had nothing to do with the his skill as a surgeon, but 25 yrs of MESH, scar tissue, & a Tumor removed in my abdomen, The Mesh caused complications and Dr. Cole was concerned, considerate, and took immediate action as complications occurred. I recommend him to anyone who wants peace of mind going into surgery and their after care.

February 3rd, 2013
Patient
Dr Cole was good about explaining the procedure in detail. There was never any long wait times. He was kind, gentle and professional. The removal of the cancer was completly successful. The whole family appreciates Dr. Cole!

June 14th, 2011
Gallbladder Surgery
Dr. Cole performed gallbladder surgery on me 6 days ago and I could not be more pleased. I went in as an outpatient at 6 a.m. and was back home by noon. The first two days is pretty rough because of the gas situation, third day a little easier and by the sixth staples were taken out (no pain whatsoever). Dr. Cole has a great sense of humor and my husband and I were more than pleased with him. I would rate him as a five star doctor (excellent!!)

October 18th, 2008
Great compassion
He is very easy to talk to, and explains things so you can understand. He never let me feel any pain, and addressed every problem quickly.