Dr. Mel Ortega MD Patient Reviews

3.8

no change

March 17th, 2017
Well I had a bbl by him and he left several lumps everywhere and did a poor job with lipo. The most upsetting part is it takes over 5 hours with an appointment to be able to see him. Once I do get to see him he acts like such an arrogant doctor. He won't take any responsibility and basically just said that I may need a revision or two. Really? It was the biggest waste of money in time to go to him. You get what you pay for. Cheap is not the way to go when it comes to plastic surgery! I learned that the hard way!!!!!

August 30th, 2016
Tummy tuck
Love Dr.Ortega and staff but what I'm really in love with is my results. Thank u Dr.Ortega for giving me what i was wishing for.

May 26th, 2016
Had a breast augmentation very happy with my results Dr. Mel Ortega is the Best. Great staff.

May 24th, 2016
Run and don't look twice
Its easy to get an appointment and pay your deposit. Once the office has your money, it's all over. No more nice, being helpful, taking your phone calls, and informing you about the procedure.. This place is like a one stop, body chop shop.. Keep looking, there are WAY better doctors and offices!! I wish I knew this before I handed his office and " recovery" home 10k!!!

April 21st, 2016
Take too long to see you for follow up wait 2 hours in a room

April 15th, 2016
El mejor cirujano!
Me opere el busto hace 6 meses y estoy totalmente satisfecha, el Dr. Ortega y su gran equipo de trabajo me atendieron de maravilla lo recomiendo ampliamente!!

April 5th, 2016
Horrible experiencia de aumento de senos uno mas grande que el otro se me encapsularon cuando volvi nunca me atendio la secretaria q tiene no sirve para nada jamas lo recomendaria

March 2nd, 2016
tummy tuck
I flew from California to Miami for a tummy tuck I met Dr Ortega the day before surgery he was very nice and professional explained my process I am very pleased with the outcome he is an artist in abdominalplasty

November 17th, 2015
An awesome guy. Down to earth and easy to talk with

January 31st, 2015
I had to wait for 2 hrs in order to be seen for a consultation. Total time spent there was 3hrs. Not cool!

September 5th, 2011
You're Awesome
I cant believe how amazing I feel. I actually have my body back, and my belly button. Thank you for taking such a good care of me. I do not regret having this procedure done, its the best thing Ive done for myself. Now I have to start thinking about breast augmentation. Youre awesome!!

December 21st, 2009
Great results, Dr. is very professional and pay attention to detail. Dr. Ortega and his staff took good care of me during my recovery.