A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melandee Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melandee Brown is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Brown has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melandee Dawn Brown MD is a female Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Melandee D. Brown practice?
- Dr. Melandee Brown has 4 office locations.
Dr. Melandee Brown practices Neurological Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Jenkintown, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurological Surgeons.