Dr. Melani Desilva MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

September 27th, 2016
She has been fantastic with my son and can't wait for my new little one to meet her!
She is very warm and receptive to my concerns with my son if I happen to have any when we visit. He really likes Dr. de Silva and the attention she shows him makes him comfortable and happy whenever we visit. If there happens to be a long wait, she sincerely apologizes, but I never mind because she is so wonderful with my son. I was extremely happy to share with her our last visit that she will be having a new patient soon!

August 21st, 2015
Excellent Pediatrician and we Thank you for all the guidance
Dr Desilva is the best doctor we have ever met for our little one who is 8 months old now. She is very very patient and listens to all our questions. Her way of treatment is very comprehensive and caring. She is very responsive and provides a lot of great suggestions which we always follow. We love to meet her and always eagerly wait for the day of appointment with her. We (me and my wife) thank you Dr desilva and are always greatful to her.

December 15th, 2014
Dr. DeSilva is the absolute best!

August 2nd, 2013
Wonderful Pediatrician
Dr. DeSilva is thorough, thoughtful and a great listener. She has an awesome bed-side manner and our girls adore her. She is warm and kind and we are so happy to have found her!

January 24th, 2011
Excellent
I have been very happy with Dr. Desilva! Not only is she very sweet, but as a first time mom I have tons of questions and she answers them all (without making me feel like an inconvenience). I have referred her to several friends and they have been equally as happy!

January 11th, 2011
Wonderful!
She is the wonderful person and doctor. She is so super sweet to my children and always goes out of her to make sure all our questions are answered. My children and i cant wait till our next visit so we can see her.

November 11th, 2010
Honestly the most amazing doctor I've ever had the pleasure of working with. She loves my children almost as much as I do. She's brilliant and kind and just a joy to be around. I highly recommend her to anyone looking. However, I will say that the reception staff, especially at the Ridgefield office, is horrible. They are rude and completely oblivious. And because this is one of the largest practices in Richmond, there tends to be a wait. But Dr. deSilva is worth the crappy receptionists and the wait time. She truely is amazing!

July 13th, 2010
EXCELLENT
My daughter was adopted and has special emotional issues and Dr. DeSilva is kind and understanding without being condesending. She listens to her and treats her with respect. She also has a wonderful sense of humor. I hope my daughter can continue to see Dr. DeSilva until she is 50!

March 30th, 2010
LOVE Dr. DeSilva - she takes the time to get to know your child and makes you feel that they're special. Great at putting new moms at ease. Have only had to wait when going as a walk in visit and is more than worth waiting for.