A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melani Harker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melani Harker, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Harker graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Harker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Hawaii Community Hospital
- Kauai Veterans Memorial Hospital
- Wilcox Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melani Harker MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Melani Harker practice?
- Dr. Melani Harker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Melani Harker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kamuela, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Lihue, HI.
See Kamuela Obstetricians & Gynecologists.