A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melanie Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Miller, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Miller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Martha's Vineyard Hospital
- Wampanoag Tribe Health Clinic- Aquinnah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie Ann Miller MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Melanie A. Miller practice?
- Dr. Melanie Miller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Melanie Miller practices Pediatrics near Oak Bluffs, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Vineyard Haven, MA and Aquinnah, MA.
See Oak Bluffs Pediatricians.