A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Aaberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Aaberg graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Aaberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie Lynn Aaberg DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melanie L. Aaberg practice?
- Dr. Melanie Aaberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Melanie Aaberg practices Emergency Medicine near Trenton, MI.
See Trenton Emergency Physicians.