Pediatricians, Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

5131 E Southern Ave
Mesa, AZ 85206
480-512-0329
Locations and availability (4)

|  Parent of TWO PANDAS kids  |  show details
Jul 31st, 2013

PANDAS specialist! Professional, credible, knowledgeable! Worth the travel and cost to come here. This doctor knows what she is doing! Long wait list to she her, but you get more answers than anywhere else.

|  One of the best PCH has  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2012

My daughter had 2 concussions and was having a lot of headache and started having problems at school. We were told at the main office that the earliest appointment we could get was in August but we were placed on a cancellation list. I was pleasantly surprised to receive a call from her EV clinic the next day that if we would come at the end of the day, she will see us and she did. Her exam was very thorough and she had excellent bedside manners. She didn't mind my many questions or even my daughters and at the end of the visit, she summarized everything to make sure we understood the treatment plan. We have been back for follow-up twice now and my daughter is doing well. I definitely recommend - and even if you have to wait to see her, it is so definitely worth the wait!!!

|  Excellent neurologist  |  show details
Feb 8th, 2012

My child has been diagnosed with PANDAS and in the medical community, only half or less believe this even exists. She was very thorough in her evaluation and agreed about the likelihood of PANDAS, placed my child on appropriate treatment and he is now almost back to his usual baseline. If you need a child neurologist who is smart and has excellent bedside manners, Dr. Alarcio is who you should go to.