A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Amster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melanie Amster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amster
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Amster Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Amster, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urination Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Amster graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Amster has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie Ina Amster MD is a female Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Melanie I. Amster practice?
- Dr. Melanie Amster has 1 office location.
Dr. Melanie Amster practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.