Dr. Melanie Amster Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melanie Amster?

September 25th, 2017

The Best!!!!

Doctor Amster is one of the best Doctors I have ever been to. She care not only about what my issues are I feel she truly care about me as a person. Her bedside manager is excellent. She take the time to talk to you and give proper feed back that you can understand. She never talks above you she bring everything she does down to you level. Could not ask for a better Doctor.

January 14th, 2016

The staff is the worst group out there.Ignorant and Lazy!!

October 2nd, 2012

Pleasant doctor with excellent staff

I am extremely happy with Dr. Amster and the staff at her office. I have been treated with kindness and caring and O was given full explanations of both diagnosis and treatment options. The office staff - from the front desk to the medical techs - were pleasant, respectful, and made everything very easy. Compared to other docs, I would heartily recommend Dr. Amster.

January 19th, 2011

Dr. Amster did not give me an accurate diagnosis and made me feel as if I was making up my symptoms (by asking if I was depressed, etc). One week later I received a letter from her office in the mail stating that my cultures came back and I did have an infection. Not only did I have to wait a month and a half for the appointment but she also make me wait another week in pain prior to prescribing the proper medication. I would not recommend this doctor. She is rude and faulty.

September 29th, 2017