A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Anderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Granbury Medical Center
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie Renee Anderson MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 1 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melanie R. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Melanie Anderson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melanie Anderson practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.