Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Melanie Angelo
Dr. Melanie Angelo, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Cherry Hill, NJ. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Angelo is affiliated with Kennedy Health Systems and Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill. Dr. Angelo has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Melanie Angelo has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Melanie Angelo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Dr. Jennifer Chan
Emergency Medicine, Residency
Cherry Hill, NJ 0.01 mi8
Dr. Francesca Dileonardo
Cherry Hill, NJ 0.01 mi29
Dr. Robert Bassett
Emergency Medicine, Medical Toxicology
Cherry Hill, NJ 0.01 mi10