Jun 24th, 2016

Dr Ashe, though she wasn't my assigned OBGYN, saved me on my delivery day. I was laboring for a good 34 hours when my OBGYN went to consult with Dr Ashe on my progression, or lack thereof. She came in, so friendly and knowledgable, checked me and immediately diagnosed my pelvis as being android-type. Meaning, this baby was too big to deliver vaginally based on the shape of my pelvis. All these weeks and no other dr or midwife had diagnosed this. Dr Ashe's confidence assured me what would happen next would be routine and there would be nothing to worry about. So off we went for an emergency cesarean which she performed in turbo time, talking through it every step. Keeping me calm. Checking on me during, after, the next day and in 6 weeks. I have healed perfectly. I owe her my gratitude for my perfect little baby not enduring any stress and for expertly bringing her into this world. At my 6 week check up, she informed me she was retiring. My heart sank. She was amazing and I suddenly felt so much worry about ever having a baby again without Dr Ashe to be there for the delivery. I post this review as a testament to her professionalism, expertise, and my gratitude in her last days as an OBGYN. If she ever comes out of retirement, I hope somehow we can be reunited again.

May 21st, 2013

dr. ashe is a very caring, down to earth, well-mannerd, well-edcuacted in her area of specialty. She cares about her patients.