A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Blumenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melanie Blumenthal, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Blumenthal, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Blumenthal graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Blumenthal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- St. Mary Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blumenthal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 5 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melanie K. Blumenthal practice?
Dr. Melanie Blumenthal practices Pediatrics near Los Alamitos, CA.
See Los Alamitos Pediatricians.