A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Blumenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melanie Blumenthal, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Blumenthal, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blumenthal graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Blumenthal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Miller Children's Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie Kropf Blumenthal MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Melanie K. Blumenthal practice?
- Dr. Melanie Blumenthal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melanie Blumenthal practices Pediatrics near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Carson, CA.
See Los Alamitos Pediatricians.