Dr. Melanie Brace Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Melanie Brace?

she does not deserve any stars

Posted on April 30th, 2014

The staff are great but Dr. Brace is terrible. she did not want me in the room with my daughter and she made me feel as if I'm a bad parent. she was making exscuses for my daughter and telling me that I should not punish my daughter because she had ad/hd and we should ignore the bad and reward the good. I changed my daughter doctor to another one and I am so glad I did. so if you want a Dr. that wants to speak to your child alone and does not want you in the room then she is great oh and my daughter had lost 2 pounds and the stupid docter freaked out.

Posted on February 18th, 2015