Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Melanie Byram
Dr. Melanie Byram, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Manhattan, KS, with other offices in Salina, KS and Salina, KS (and 3 other locations). She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Byram is affiliated with Salina Regional Health Center, Herington Municipal Hospital and St Luke Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Melanie Byram has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Melanie Byram is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manhattan, KS.
Dr. Bethany Duff
Manhattan, KS 0 mi6
Dr. Joseph Schlageck
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Manhattan, KS 1.84 mi33
Dr. Wendy Blank
Adult Care, Family Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Manhattan, KS 1.93 mi30