A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Canon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melanie Canon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Canon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Canon graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Canon has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie Mary Canon MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melanie M. Canon practice?
- Dr. Melanie Canon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Melanie Canon practices Family Medicine near Londonderry, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and New York, NY.
See Londonderry Family Physicians.