A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melanie Carlson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Carlson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Carlson has 17 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie Carlson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melanie Carlson practice?
- Dr. Melanie Carlson has 1 office location.
Dr. Melanie Carlson practices Family Medicine near Chardon, OH.
See Chardon Primary Care Doctors.