Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Melanie Cerinich
Dr. Melanie Cerinich, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Homer Glen, IL, with other offices in Lockport, IL and Maywood, IL. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Cerinich is affiliated with Resurrection Health Care Ambulatory Services and Loyola University Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Melanie Cerinich has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Melanie Cerinich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Homer Glen, IL.
Dr. Bassam Kawadry
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Homer Glen, IL 2.34 mi43
Dr. Sarah Herron
Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Homer Glen, IL 2.34 mi13
Dr. Daniel Checco
Homer Glen, IL 2.34 mi30