A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Cerinich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Cerinich, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cerinich graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Cerinich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Resurrection Health Care Ambulatory Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie Anne Cerinich MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melanie A. Cerinich practice?
- Dr. Melanie Cerinich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Melanie Cerinich practices Emergency Medicine near Lockport, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Homer Glen, IL and Maywood, IL.
See Lockport Emergency Physicians.