A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Cerinich, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cerinich graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cerinich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Resurrection Health Care Ambulatory Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cerinich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Cerinich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melanie A. Cerinich practice?
Dr. Melanie Cerinich practices Emergency Medicine near Maywood, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lockport, IL and Elmwood Park, IL.
See Maywood Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Linda Cerinich, Dr. Lindy Cerinich, Dr. Linette Cerinich, Dr. Linnie Cerinich, Dr. Lyn Cerinich, Dr. Lynda Cerinich