Overall Review

2.9

June 30th, 2016
Iam confused
pretty dr. but I am very disappointed She had me do a Dexa Scan to which the Radiologist told me was pretty good for my age and explained it all on a chart with my husband and I. Then I get a call From Dr. Chatterje telling me that I am abnormal and need to take Fosamax. She said it was because I broke my ankle 30 yrs ago and because my other dr thought I might have soft bones. I told her I was told differently the day before by the person that took the scan. She said she was the dr and not to listen to that. Fosamax has horrible side effects and I refuse to take it.. especially for the reason she said.. I mean I broke my ankle on ice 30 yrs ago.. I wonder about the kick backs she gets from telling people to take meds they might not need. Has she seen the lawsuits against that drug? I am confused by being told the day before that my bones are fine and the next day told something different by her and then the reasoning is totally rediculous. Off to find some other doc..

June 22nd, 2016
Thick Indian accent. Cannot understand what she said. Will have to find another doctor

June 17th, 2016
Incompetent. Like she is right out of residency. She was confused about my diagnosis and dismissed my symptoms. I would like a refund. The consult was not cheap.

May 10th, 2016
Inexperience or
This doctor is pleasant enough, but didn't seem to have a clue about my conditions. She refused to acknowledge any physical evidence for a diagnosis which I carefully documented (photographs of butterfly rash, swollen joints, alopecia, and more)! I was barely able to walk without having to use a cane, and Dr. Chatteerji's response was that I needed to exercise! It is a terrible feeling to not have answers and hope. This doctor really doesn't offer hope, and I cannot recommend her to anyone.

April 28th, 2016
Excellent doctor. She has stuck with me through a very difficult process of learning to live with my new normal.

February 5th, 2016
Not willing
I already had a dx & had been successfully treated by another rheumy, unfortunately he left his practice, so I tried this doc. She dismissed my prior dx & left me with no new ideas or dx..she didn't feel the need to treat me or explain why other than she didn't feel my issues where rheumatological..she was not willing at all to 'dig in'...I feel she was just afraid since I had a very complicated health history.

December 22nd, 2015
Very thorough and detailed. Explained everything well to my husband and I and answered our questions thoughtfully. Great bedside manner. Promptly answered phone calls after the visit.

April 29th, 2013
Excellent doctor, great bedside manner. She answered all of my questions/concerns, and was easily accessible for follow up questions.

March 26th, 2013
No Follow Up
Saw this Dr. one time. The initial exam was very thorough. She gave me her diagnosis and told me what she wanted me to do. She said she would email needed information to me. She did not. She ordered X-rays and never called with the results.