A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Cloonan-Schulte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melanie Cloonan-Schulte is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Cloonan-Schulte, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cloonan-Schulte graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Cloonan-Schulte has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Josephs Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie D Cloonan-Schulte MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melanie D. Cloonan-Schulte practice?
- Dr. Melanie Cloonan-Schulte has 4 office locations.
Dr. Melanie Cloonan-Schulte practices Internal Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Chandler Internists.