A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melanie Cloonan-Schulte is Good. Dr. Cloonan-Schulte has been reviewed by 28 patients who have provided 14 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Cloonan-Schulte, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cloonan-Schulte graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cloonan-Schulte has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- St Josephs Hospital and Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cloonan-Schulte accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Cloonan-Schulte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melanie D. Cloonan-Schulte practice?
Dr. Melanie Cloonan-Schulte practices Internal Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Chandler Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Linda Cloonan-Schulte, Dr. Linette Cloonan-Schulte, Dr. Malinda Cloonan-Schulte, Dr. Lyn Cloonan-Schulte, Dr. Lynda Cloonan-Schulte, Dr. Lynn Cloonan-Schulte