A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Comito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melanie Comito is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Comito, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Comito graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Comito has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie Ann Comito MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Melanie A. Comito practice?
- Dr. Melanie Comito has 1 office location.
Dr. Melanie Comito practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Pediatricians and Hershey Pediatric Specialists.