A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Crane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melanie Crane is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Crane, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crane graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Crane has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie Skrocki Crane MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melanie S. Crane practice?
- Dr. Melanie Crane has 1 office location.
Dr. Melanie Crane practices Internal Medicine near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Internists.