Learn more about Dr. Melanie Erb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melanie Erb, Ophthalmologist, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Erb, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Asian double eyelid surgery
- Botox TreatmentPlastic eye and forehead SurgeryEntropionPtosis Eyelids SurgeryOrbit EviscerationCosmetic Eyelid SurgeryEctropionForehead LiftReconstruction Eyelid SurgeryEyelid SurgeryOrbital SurgeryBrow LiftEyelid TumorsEyelid ProblemsEyelid SurgeryDacryocystorhinostomyOrbital Floor Fractr. and RepairOrbital TumorBlepharoplasty
- Eye Surgery Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures
- Juvederm treatement
- Pediatric eyelid and tearing problems
- Plastic Surgery Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Erb graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Erb has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie Ho Erb MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology, Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Melanie H. Erb practice?
- Dr. Melanie Erb has 4 office locations.
Dr. Melanie Erb practices Ophthalmology, Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Torrance Ophthalmologists, Torrance Surgeons, and Torrance Plastic Surgeons.