Brought to you by
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Erb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melanie Erb, Ophthalmologist, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Erb, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Asian double eyelid surgery
- Botox TreatmentPlastic eye and forehead SurgeryEntropionPtosis Eyelids SurgeryOrbit EviscerationCosmetic Eyelid SurgeryEctropionForehead LiftReconstruction Eyelid SurgeryEyelid SurgeryOrbital SurgeryBrow LiftEyelid TumorsEyelid ProblemsEyelid SurgeryDacryocystorhinostomyOrbital Floor Fractr. and RepairOrbital TumorBlepharoplasty
- Eye Surgery Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures
- Juvederm treatement
- Pediatric eyelid and tearing problems
- Plastic Surgery Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Erb graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Erb has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- California Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Erb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 19 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melanie H. Erb practice?
Dr. Melanie Erb practices Ophthalmology, Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Torrance Ophthalmologists, Torrance Surgeons, and Torrance Plastic Surgeons.