A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Erb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melanie Erb, Ophthalmologist, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Erb, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Orbit Evisceration
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Erb graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Erb has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie Erb MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology, Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Melanie Erb practice?
- Dr. Melanie Erb has 10 office locations.
Dr. Melanie Erb practices Ophthalmology, Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Van Nuys, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists, Los Angeles Surgeons, and Los Angeles Plastic Surgeons.