A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Farrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melanie Farrell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Farrell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrell graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Farrell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie Ann Farrell MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Melanie A. Farrell practice?
- Dr. Melanie Farrell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melanie Farrell practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oceanside, CA.
See La Jolla Internists and La Jolla Nephrologists.