A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Fiorella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melanie Fiorella is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Fiorella, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiorella graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fiorella has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie R Fiorella MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melanie R. Fiorella practice?
- Dr. Melanie Fiorella has 4 office locations.
Dr. Melanie Fiorella practices Family Medicine near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chula Vista, CA and La Mesa, CA.
See San Diego Family Physicians.