A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Firmin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melanie Firmin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Firmin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Firmin graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Firmin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Francis Cabrini Hospital
- Rapides Regional Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital At Deer Creek Llc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Firmin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melanie C. Firmin practice?
Dr. Melanie Firmin practices Anesthesiology near Alexandria, LA.
See Alexandria Anesthesiologists.