A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Firmin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melanie Firmin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Firmin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Firmin graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Firmin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Francis Cabrini Hospital
- Rapides Regional Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital At Deer Creek Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie C Firmin MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Melanie C. Firmin practice?
- Dr. Melanie Firmin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Melanie Firmin practices Anesthesiology near Alexandria, LA.
See Alexandria Anesthesiologists.