A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Griem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melanie Griem is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Griem, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Disorders
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Griem graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Griem has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Methodist Hospitals Northlake
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie Griem MD is a female Dermatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Melanie Griem practice?
- Dr. Melanie Griem has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melanie Griem practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Crown Point, IN.
See Chicago Dermatologists and Chicago Pathologists.