Dr. Melanie Grossman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melanie Grossman?

January 18th, 2015

Don't waste your money

Couldn't believe how dismissive she was. She acted as if I were interrupting her day and left me with absolutely no visible improvement. So disrespectful - all this after a $300 consultation fee. Left me with receptionist to apply dressing after treatment not bothering to see if I was okay or if I had any questions!

November 3rd, 2012

Her laser hair removal DOES NOT WORK!!!! BEWARE

Laser hair removal here cost me thousands and hair grew back just as if I had shaved. Total ripoff

July 25th, 2012

Her honesty is refreshing!!! Loved her approach to my treatment plan

July 16th, 2012

great

great office, Dr. Grossman was very helpful and honest, gave me very good advice about my aging skin.

July 3rd, 2012

Very pleased! Highly recommend.

Dr. Melanie Grossman took the time to listen to my concerns and explained everything to me, clearly. I never felt rushed and I knew I was in excellent hands. I am so pleased with the results too!

May 7th, 2010

Dr. Grossman does not do laser work around the eyes for brown spots, etc. and lasers one brown spot per visit. Strange dermatologist. Seems afraid of something going wrong. She was chosen as a top doctor by her peers - not patients.

April 23rd, 2010

save your $300- book your appt with a different MD

Dr Grossman was more concerned about my cough infecting her with swine flu(?!) than discussing my treatment options. She wore a mask, sat outside the exam room, and asked me to wear a mask...i just had a cough!! I called later to discuss what treatment I should have first & she told me to book another appt to discuss! It was too much for her to have a 5 min phone conversation with me. Too busy to talk (except abt her wedding) or help but not too busy to take my $$$

November 2nd, 2016