A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Smith has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie Herrold Smith MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Melanie H. Smith practice?
- Dr. Melanie Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melanie Smith practices Otolaryngology near North Little Rock, AR.
See North Little Rock Otolaryngologists.