A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melanie Smith is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Smith has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie H Smith MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Melanie H. Smith practice?
- Dr. Melanie Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Melanie Smith practices Otolaryngology near North Little Rock, AR.
See North Little Rock Otolaryngologists.