Learn more about Dr. Melanie Haynes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melanie Haynes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haynes
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haynes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Haynes, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Haynes graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Haynes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Morton Plant Mease Bardmoor Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie Renee Haynes MD is a female Dermatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Melanie R. Haynes practice?
- Dr. Melanie Haynes has 1 office location.
Dr. Melanie Haynes practices Internal Medicine and Dermatology near Pinellas Park, FL.
See Pinellas Park Internists and Pinellas Park Dermatologists.