Learn more about Dr. Melanie Haynes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melanie Haynes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haynes
Taking Control of Psoriasis Are you living with psoriasis? This guide to triggers, seasonal changes and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.Before Visiting Dr. Haynes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Haynes, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Haynes graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Haynes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Morton Plant Mease Bardmoor Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie Renee Haynes MD is a female Dermatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Melanie R. Haynes practice?
- Dr. Melanie Haynes has 1 office location.
Dr. Melanie Haynes practices Internal Medicine and Dermatology near Pinellas Park, FL.
See Pinellas Park Internists and Pinellas Park Dermatologists.