A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Haynes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melanie Haynes is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Haynes, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Haynes graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Haynes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Morton Plant Mease Bardmoor Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie Renee Haynes MD is a female Dermatologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melanie R. Haynes practice?
- Dr. Melanie Haynes has 1 office location.
Dr. Melanie Haynes practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Pinellas Park, FL.
See Pinellas Park Dermatologists and Pinellas Park Internists.