A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Hoenig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Hoenig, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoenig graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Hoenig has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie Paige Hoenig MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Melanie P. Hoenig practice?
- Dr. Melanie Hoenig has 1 office location.
Dr. Melanie Hoenig practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Nephrologists.