A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Hoover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Hoover, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoover graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Hoover has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- St Vincent Rehabilitation Hospital In Part Healthsouth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie Denise Hoover MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Melanie D. Hoover practice?
- Dr. Melanie Hoover has 1 office location.
Dr. Melanie Hoover practices Diagnostic Radiology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Radiologists.