A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Hoppers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melanie Hoppers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Hoppers, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoppers graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Hoppers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson-Madison County Gen Hospital
- Meth Lebonheur Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie Marie Hoppers MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Melanie M. Hoppers practice?
- Dr. Melanie Hoppers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melanie Hoppers practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Jackson, TN.
See Jackson Internists and Jackson Pediatricians.