A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Irwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Irwin
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Irwin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Irwin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Irwin graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Irwin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie C Irwin MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melanie C. Irwin practice?
- Dr. Melanie Irwin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melanie Irwin practices Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Loma Linda Pediatricians, Loma Linda Physiatrists, and Loma Linda Pediatric Specialists.