A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Irwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Irwin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Irwin graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Irwin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie C Irwin MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melanie C. Irwin practice?
- Dr. Melanie Irwin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melanie Irwin practices Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA.
See Orange Pediatricians, Orange Physiatrists, and Orange Pediatric Specialists.