A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Israelovitch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melanie Israelovitch is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Israelovitch, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Israelovitch graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. Israelovitch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie Israelovitch MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Melanie Israelovitch practice?
- Dr. Melanie Israelovitch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melanie Israelovitch practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Long Island City, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Addiction Specialists.