Learn more about Dr. Melanie Israelovitch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melanie Israelovitch is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Israelovitch
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Israelovitch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Israelovitch, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Israelovitch graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. Israelovitch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie Israelovitch MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Melanie Israelovitch practice?
- Dr. Melanie Israelovitch has 1 office location.
Dr. Melanie Israelovitch practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Long Island City, NY.
See Long Island City Psychiatrists and Long Island City Addiction Specialists.