Overall Review

July 10th, 2015
I waited for one hour for dr Jackson and she never showed up for my appointment. Office staff did not know where she was and was not able to get in touch with her. I left. Unbelievable! So unprofessional. I'm going elsewhere.

May 20th, 2015
Dr. jackson is very competent and a pleasant person. I'm sure she knows her stuff. However, I found her to be in quite a rush after my 2 proceedures and she spoke very quickly when explaining what she found during my endo and my procto, I was a little out of it from the aneshtesia and had difficulty following all her commentary. Fortunately , my wife was there with me and was able to remember everything she said. Also, I asked her for a prescription for hemmrhoids and she forgot to phone it in to CVS so I had to call her 5 days later to remind her assistant to do that. She is a very pleasant person and i believe she is very good at what she does. I have a follow up with her today and I am anxious to tell her about some new developments.

June 15th, 2012
Don't bother
Honestly, there are enough professionals in the Annapolis area..that you can afford to select someone else.

May 30th, 2011
Dr. Jackson is wonderful. Her staff is knowleadgeable about their position and answered question in regards to insurance issues and informed me completely of what I was to expect in regards to my procedure as far as what I had to do for the prep and for my end of the insurance responsibility. THANK YOU ANNE ARUNDEL GASTROENTEROLGY!

March 30th, 2011
Great experience
I had my very first colonoscopy by Dr. Jackson, and the whole experience was great. I was nervous, but everyone from the receptionist on were very kind, and caring. I was put at ease right away. Dr. Jackson was terrific, very personable, encouraged questions, and made me very comfortable. Much different than the doctor my husband used for his.

April 13th, 2010
Ms. Jackson is very kind and caring, she will make sure that you are comfort and always follow up.She is the best and I have been healthy ever since, thanks to her!!!I am smiling all the time and no more stomach pain.

October 15th, 2009
Dr. Jackson performed my very first colonoscopy about 2 years ago. She has a calm, warm and pleasant demeanor and put me at ease. She fully explained the procedure, asked if I had any questions and informed me to let her know if there was any discomfort at any time. The procedure was seamless, no pain, nothing to fear. It was also nice to hear really nice music in the background. The nursing staff was great! After the procedure, she met with my husband and me and provided an overview and a clean bill of health. My husband will be making an appointment with her next week, as he turns 50 on Oct 22nd.