A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Jewell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melanie Jewell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Jewell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jewell graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Jewell has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie Jewell MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melanie Jewell practice?
- Dr. Melanie Jewell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Melanie Jewell practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors.