A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Joannow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melanie Joannow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Joannow, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Joannow graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Joannow has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie DR Joannow DO and MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Melanie D. Joannow practice?
- Dr. Melanie Joannow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melanie Joannow practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Astoria, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Dix Hills, NY.
See Astoria Internists and Astoria Pulmonologists.