A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melanie Joannow is Good. Dr. Joannow has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Joannow, MD, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Joannow graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.More Education & Awards
Dr. Joannow has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- North Shore University Hospital at Forest
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Joannow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 34 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Joannow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melanie Joannow practice?
Dr. Melanie Joannow practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Astoria, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Station, NY.
See Astoria Internists and Astoria Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Linda Joannow, Dr. Linette Joannow, Dr. Malinda Joannow, Dr. Lyn Joannow, Dr. Lynda Joannow, Dr. Lynn Joannow