A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Kahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Kahn, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahn graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Kahn has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Regional Medical Center
- Lake Granbury Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie F Kahn MD is a female Pathologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Melanie F. Kahn practice?
- Dr. Melanie Kahn has 1 office location.
Dr. Melanie Kahn practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Denton, TX.
See Denton Pathologists.