A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melanie Kinchen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melanie Kinchen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Kinchen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinchen graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kinchen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie Battle Kinchen MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Melanie B. Kinchen practice?
- Dr. Melanie Kinchen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Melanie Kinchen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Keller, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX and Flower Mound, TX.
See Keller Surgeons.