Learn more about Dr. Melanie Kinchen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melanie Kinchen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kinchen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kinchen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melanie Kinchen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinchen graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kinchen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melanie Battle Kinchen MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Melanie B. Kinchen practice?
- Dr. Melanie Kinchen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Melanie Kinchen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Keller, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX and Flower Mound, TX.
See Keller Surgeons.